This is a name frame I made as a baby shower gift, along with a coordinating card. I really enjoy making these because you can create such a personalized piece for someone. The design was made to match the nursery decor, and by changing the background paper you can truly make it fit in any nursery theme.
- The card itself is a 5x5 square.
- The carriage is the outside of the card, and the name "Jessica" is on the fromt of the envelope.
- I used the Cricut to cut the letters, frame, and carriage (cricut cartridges Paper Lace, Elegant Edges, and A Child's Year).
- The "baby hand" stickers were purchased at Michaels (sorry I don't have the packaging for the brand label).
- I distressed the outside of the carriage with Tim Holtz's distress ink so it would stand out from the cream background.
- The metal heart embellishment is actually a brad (from the Paper Studio).
- I used two colors of ribbon for the bow.
- The shiny accents on the brad and carriage were done using the Glossy Accents product.
*There is an example of a Baby Boy name frame under the Misc Projects tab. :-)