- The image inside the frame is slightly smaller than a standard wallet. If you give a gift like this, be sure to include the interior cut-out shape so the receiver can cut the picture to size. You could also include photo corners, if properly disguised.
- The duck was edged with brown distress ink, and given blue eyes like baby girl.
- We used the hearts from the frame as added embellishment on the left side ribbon.
- I'd like to also give credit to my (other) Mom Janice for helping me work out the details of this project. I had a wonderful time! :-)
Frame Details: the pink mystical paper is from a paper stack by First Edition Paper called "Spring Feast". The small frame is from Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges, and the letters are from Paper Lace.
- Coordinating card to go with baby name frame.
- Again, everything was edged with brown distress ink for more of the vintage feel.
- We used two kinds of ribbon and overlapped them for the more elaborate bow - one solid and one sheer.
- The card is approximately 5inx5in.
- The interior says "thank heaven for little girls".
Card Details: same pink paper from Spring Feast, paired with large card stock front sticker from the Paper Studio. The girl silhouette and duck are from Cricut cartridge A Child's Year, and the font again from Paper Lace.