- I started in the paper isle at Michaels, and found several coordinating blue, red, and grey papers.
- The "happy birthday" is intentionally not glued, since I didn't know the exact angle of the mantle it would be hanging on. I used small clothespins to hang it once we arrived. The font is called "Quarter Note" and is one of my favorites!
- The small Welcome banner was actually an afterthought, since I used the leftover paper from the cricut cuts!
- I attached each panel to twine using small brads on each corner, after *randomly* placing the patterns together, overlapping and underlapping (?) each other
- I used the cricut to cut the banner shape, in two different sizes (long and short). I sized them to fit 3 banners/ per 12x12 paper
- I also made name tags. This was one of my first projects on the cricut explore, so I had it draw an outline around each name tag (as seen in photo). Instead of using pins on the back, I bought small (yet very strong) magnets instead (much easier to figure out how to glue those too!)
|Name tags in Design Space|