May 28, 2012

Thank You with Embossed Hearts

I love the pink background of this card (I love it so much it's the background to my blog at the moment!). I filled in the heart with glossy accents to give it more texture. And I used my cuttlebug to emboss hearts onto the envelope. I really like the feel of this thick gold ribbon, but it was a Christmas roll that I can't find anymore. The hardest part of this card was placing the small pieces from the word "thank you" in their proper places (in the t,h,a,k,y,and o).


I love the touches the cuttlebug brings to envelopes! The hearts embossing folder is from the Paper Studio. Their folders are much less expensive and work just as well as Provocrafts. My only complaint is that they are just slightly smaller than this typical card size (as you can see on the right side where the embossing stops).

No comments:

Post a Comment