August 17, 2013

Lovebug Ladybug Gifts

Sweet ladybug picture frasme! Perfect for a nursery. The only cartridge used was Kate's ABC's.
This concept would work well for a bumblebee theme too.

I posted this project on my cricut profile, so if interested, you can check out more details there :) It includes a downloadable file for the Cricut Craft Room with the exact cuts I used. Lovebug Ladybug Project

This was also a coordinating gift. Took this idea from butterfly wings made with handprints!
  • The frame size was 11x14, and I just used card stock for the new purple mat. I wish the red from her footprints was a little brighter, but I'm not sure how we could've done that.
  • I didn't have a ladybug body, so I just welded two circles and swirls from something else. The welding feature in CCR really allows you to create exactly what you need.
TIP: Make multiple backgrounds, so you can attempt footprints several times, if needed. They also make good gifts for grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment