January 21, 2015

Disney Baby Gift



I found this really cute bib and hat set that was perfect for our friends who've just announced they're pregnant again! They love Mickey & Minnie, and this set is pretty much gender neutral (I will offer to add a pink bow later, if needed). I loved the Mickey card - the letter itself stuck into the front. I bought a solid bag, and personalized it with "Congratulations" in the Disney font.
The Disney font was downloaded from the internet, and it's free for personal use. Check out the Disney Fonts Here. I imported the generic Mickey head into Cricut Design Space, and used the free circle already provided for the interior. I didn't have a "half circle", so I cut a full one and sliced it in half. I added the two white buttons, and that's about it!
Circuit Design Space

No comments:

Post a Comment