January 19, 2015

Flower Pot Card

Flower Birthday Card
Who doesn't love getting flowers for their birthday? I loved playing with flowers to see what looked the best for this card. Hopefully she loves it as much as I do! :)

  • The shape of the flower pot is from the Cricut image library, and the vines were a free cut also from the Cricut library. I didn't cut the flowers the pot came with, since I wanted to use my own pre-cut paper flowers. As you can see, I distressed the edges so it would add more dimension. Next time, I would distress the card's edges as well...
  • Each flower has three layers. I used my ATG Tape for the flower layers, and glue for the buttons. I was worried they would feel loose, but they're not going anywhere! You could also use a pretty brad for the center of the flowers
  • I stamped the vellum envelope and added a tag to the front

No comments:

Post a Comment